Saturday, June 30, 2007

New blogskin again. That one look long already look like sai. =X Now i'm mad for this song. 爱爱爱. Haha. (: First week of school over already. Not that bad larh. At least i can wake up in time for school. Form teacher changed already. Become Mrs Lua. No more Miss Zee. x( Oh well. (= CCA is not that bad anymore. Not that sian anymore. (: I miss my one star senior. x( No one for me to disturb so boring. x(

Monday i got dental appointment. Extracting my teeth. TWO of them. Boo Hoo T.T After that going to Old Fort Factory then maybe window shopping? 哈哈. Whatever it is. I'm looking forward to the trip to Old Fort Factory. I'm very much a history person what... xD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Present from Stephanie,Joanne,Maggie and Cai Er. Thanks a lot!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Present from my aunt. Haha. (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Present from Yan Jiang. That must had cost you a boom! x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment