Wednesday, May 30, 2007

One part of a song can describe what i want to do now. Runaway by Avril Lavigne. I know running away won't solve anything but at least it can let me forget about everything for a while.

I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and run away, yeah
I just wanna fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and run away, yeah

I seriously don't understand why i am still pondering over my results. It's like i used to look at my results and forget about it the next second. This time, I'm like so stressed out. Am i giving myself too much stress? I seriously don't know. My mind's in a total mess now. Is it because i'm regretting it all? If i had taken tests seriously, i won't be in this state. Or is it because of what miss zee said? It most probably is. The possibility of me quitting my job as an assistant monitor is now very high since i'm not a good role model just like what she had said and to think i accepted the post just because i don't want her to bother about the matter anymore. I knew from the start i won't be a good role model but i tried my best. If things don't work out then it's too bad. Seriously, did she even bother about my feelings? I'm only feeling better after i told my mother how i was feeling. The way she comfort me is how i want to be comforted? It definitely is not saying do better next time or the usual ones you hear. She helps me figure what is making me feel this way. So it seems like no one out there knows me well enough to be able to comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment